The cottages are both in a tranquil setting with breathtaking views of the Berg and the picturesque valley below. The double storey cottages are spacious and comfortable. The central fire place creates a cosy atmosphere especially on chilly winter nights.
Each cottage consists of two comfortable double bedrooms sharing a bathroom with separate toilet, a spacious loft area with separate toilet, an open plan living and dining area with a fully equipped kitchen.
Each cottage sleeps six, on request eight people may be accommodated. All cottages serviced daily. Electric blankets, linen and towels provided.
The log cabins are nestled in a lush blue gum forest. Each log cabin has an open plan sleeping and living area with well equipped kitchen. Relax in the oval bath and enjoy the views. This is an ideal romantic getaway for two. All log cabins serviced daily. Electric blankets, linen and towels provided.
Haycroft Lodge is set on the banks of a tranquil lake which reflects the panoramic views of the mountains. It is the perfect breakaway for both groups and individual.
The lodge boasts eight double rooms en-suite. All rooms open onto an internal courtyard. Enjoy memorable evenings in the lounge, dining or bar areas around the large fireplace. The kitchen is large and fully equipped. Haycroft Lodge is serviced daily. Linen and towels provided.
The picturesque village of Underberg lies tucked away in the heart of the Southern Drakensberg.
Explore the "Sani Saunter" which includes the towns of Underberg and Himeville. Discover the history and many places of interest in these towns.
Underberg has numerous exciting arts & crafts shops, fresh farm produce stalls, art studios, restaurants, coffee shops and tea gardens.
Experience a trip up Sani Pass and enjoy a stop at the highest pub in Africa.
More information about the district and activities are available from the Drakensberg Information Centre.
- braai (sommige eenhede)
- kano (minder as 5km)
- kanovaart ter plaatse
- kombuis (volledig toegerus)
- linne en handdoeke voorsien
- losstaande waaiers
- meer (minder as 5km)
- meer op die terrein
- mikrogolf (sommige eenhede)
- mikrogolf in eenheid
- natuur roete op die terrein
- parkering op die terrein
- perdry (minder as 50km)
- private entrance - outside rooms
- private ingang
- rotskuns (minder as 20km)
- skottelgoedwasser (sommige eenhede)
- stoof in eenheid
- Troeteldiere word toegelaat indien dit vooraf gereël word.
- verwarmers in eenheid
- visvang (minder as 3 km)
- visvang op die terrein
- yskas in eenheid
- At the Howick South / Underberg exit (99), take the R617 and follow the signs for Underberg through Boston and Bulwer.
- Continue through Underberg on the R617 towards Swartberg.
- 5 kilometers out of Underberg turn right onto the Bushmans Nek Road.
- Continue for 12.5 kilometers along the gravel road until reaching the D600 road sign. Turn right through a set of white gates and continue for 300m (please note that there is no sign on the Bushmans Nek road, so look out for the white gates). Turn left at the first gate signposted, "Stoney Hall" drive up the driveway to the main house where reception is.
- Haycroft lodge: Carry on straight down the D600 for 2km, Haycroft is on the right hand side.
S 29 degrees 48.284'
EO29 degrees 21.265'
If you are staying at Haycroft Lodge, the first to arrive must please report to Stoney Hall to collect the keys. Please contact Santie for further directions on 072 4474340.