Bly Plekke Logo

Gold Reef City Theme Park

• The mine headgear as seen from the Big Wheel at Gold Reef City, Johannesburg  © Nolween, License
  • So much to see & do at Gold Reef City Theme Park, Johannesburg  © Xander Buys, License

Gold Reef City Theme Park

Gold Reef City amusement park offers year-round entertainment for the whole family. Many new rides have been recently added that will be sure to thrill your senses with terror and laughter. Don't miss the Underground Mine Tour down into an authentic mine shaft. Visit the Gold Reef City Mint and watch a gold pour demonstration. Or try your hand at panning for real gold.

Jozi's Story of Gold:
Take a tour back in time to Gold Reef City and learn how Jo'burg came to be known as the City of Gold Discover how gold was first discovered and how it changed the lives of it's people forever.

4D Theatre:
Experience theatre with all your senses. Moving seats and odourama give virtual reality a new cinematic dimension.

Adventures Rides at Gold Reef City Theme Park:
- Jozi Express roller coaster
- Anaconda loop roller-coaster
- Raging River Rapids water tube ride
- Tower of Terror thrill ride
- Giant Wheel Ferris wheel
- Miner's Revenge thrill ride
- Golden Loop roller coaster
- plus many more amusement rides for small children

Gauteng Circus School:
The circus school offers students the opportunity to learn circus art forms such as the trapeze and high-wire acts, stilt walking, juggling, hoola hoops, aerial silks and acrobatics. This school offers special corporate team building courses that provide a unique and fun way to develop healthy relationships between their employees. Tel: (011) 248 6813/6890

Gold Reef City Chapel:
Victorian Era wedding venue offers wedding ceremonies for a variety of different denominations for a wedding to remember. Complete with horse and carriage and a reconstructed turn-of-the-century chapel. Tel: 011 835 2923.

DIRECTIONS:
- take the Booysens exit off the N1 Hwy. and follow the signs

Nabygeleë Eiendomme
Wys 1 tot 10 van 10 eenhede
Wys 1 tot {{total}} van {{total}} eenhede
Geen resultate
{{heading}}

{{place.name}}

{{place.category}}

{{place.info}}

Special Categories

Sign-up to our Great Escapes newsletter