Physical address: Stumble Inn Leeuwkloof Valley off the R573 –Pretoria /KwaMhlanga
Road. We are 18Km from Cullinan.
GPS: Lat 25° 31" 17' South, Long 28° 30" 27' East
APPROACH FROM JOHANNESBURG
- Take the N1 north to Pietersburg/Polokwane
- If in Pretoria Central, take Schoeman Street exit onto the N1 north to Pietersburg.
- If coming from the International Airport, take the R21, Pretoria/ Polokwane and then north onto the N1 - Polokwane
- On the second exit after N4/Pretoria central turnoff, turn left onto the Zambezi Drive off-ramp.
- Go through toll (pay R5.40)
- At traffic lights, turn right. (R513).
- At next traffic light turn left onto the R573. Signage says to Kwamhlange.
Drive approximately 32,4 Km
You will pass:
- Police Station (Kameeldrift) on left
- Roodeplaat Dam on right
- Signage to Wallmansthal
- Terrain will get more hilly (kloofs with decent rock formation)
- Kloof General Dealer (this shop is just 6,4Km away from our turnoff)
- Bass Lake and Zebra Lodge signs
- 2km after the Bass Lake and Zebra Lodge turnoff look for the Leeuwkloof Valley
signs (2 boards on the R573) at the second sign turn left into the Valley. There
is a Stumble Inn board at the entrance amongst others.
AT THE LEEUWKLOOF VALLEY CONSERVANCY
*** Drive down the ground road until the boom which is just before a T junction. There you will find our access control guard and he will ask your details and then allow you through the double gate. Bear left (You're now riding parallel to the tarred road, up the hill). At the top of the hill, turn right, Stumble Inn is on the left.***
If you have not found the correct ground road turnoff and you reach The OK
Supermaket and Shell Garage at Wadrif, you've gone past our place - turn around and go back approximately 1Km and look for ***.