Elandsheim is situated in the heart of the famous Zulu, Anglo and Boer battle
sites, 55 km from Dundee, halfway between Johannesburg and Durban. We are
surrounded by privately owned game reserves, rivers and waterfalls and
magnificent Zululand thornveld scenery.
Originally developed by the Elandskraal Lutheran Church as a retreat, Elandsheim now also caters for school groups, youth groups and tourists; and is available for hire as a wedding and conference venue.
- 4 en-suite rooms
- One bathroom shared between two rooms.
Each cabin sleeps up to 8 people comfortably: We have 4 cabins with en-suite bathrooms & 6 Cabins with shared ablutions.
- Each cabin contains 4 beds at floor level and 4 mattresses in an upstairs
Unlimited camping space is available with 6 stands with electricity.
- Clean ablution blocks with hot water available.
- braai - kommunale
- grootwild (minder as 30 km)
- jag (minder as 30 km)
- kombuis (volledig toegerus)
- kombuis kommunale
- konferensie lokaal
- mediese geriewe (minder as 5km)
- meer op die terrein
- natuurroete (minder as 2 km)
- parkering op die terrein
- perdry (minder as 5km)
- perdry op die terrein
- rotskuns (minder as 20km)
- tee / koffie fasiliteite
- televisie in die kommunale gebied
- visvang (minder as 3 km)
- visvang op die terrein
- wasmasjien op die terrein
- wildritte (minder as 30 km)
Take the R33 to Pomeroy. Approximately 40km from Dundee, look
for the Elandsheim / Elandskraal turnoff on your left. Travel along a gravel
road for 14km until you see the Elandsheim Lutheran Church on your left. Take
the first left and left again into Elandsheim.
Head for Greytown on the R33. After Greytown, take the
Dundee turn-off. You will travel through Tugela Ferry and Pomeroy, still on the
R33. About 7km after Pomeroy, look for the Elandsheim / Elandskraal turn-off on
the right. Travel along a gravel road for 14km until you see the Elandsheim
Lutheran Church on your left. Take the first left and left again into Elandsheim.