WHALE AND DOLPHIN WATCHING FROM THE APARTMENT'S COVERED PATIO
ARROWOOD is a secure complex set in beautiful communal gardens and situated in the heart of South Africa's magnificent Garden Route.
The north-facing APARTMENT (recently upgraded) comprises:
• TWO BEDROOMS: En-suite MAIN BEDROOM with double bed and magnificent sea view with sliding door (with Trellidor security gate) to outside covered patio, and 2ND BEDROOM with double bed (apartment sleeps 4 people maximum). Ceiling fan in main bedroom.
• TWO BATHROOMS: Main en-suite bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet while the 2nd bathroom has a bath, washbasin and toilet.
• Fitted STUDY with built in desk and bookcase.
• LOUNGE/DINING ROOM area flows through a sliding door (with Trellidor security gate) to a covered patio with Weber Braai/BBQ, with stunning sea, lagoon and mountain views. Two ceiling fans in lounge/dining room area.
• OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN is fully equipped with a built-in Combi-Microwave/Oven/Grill, glass top hob and extractor fan, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, glassware, crockery and cutlery etc.
• Towels (excluding beach and swimming pool towels)
• Beach chairs, umbrellas and a Weber Braai/BBQ
• Flat screen TV with Satellite TV (DStv – Premium Package)
• High-speed uncapped WiFi
No 16 ARROWOOD is within walking distance of Plett's beautiful beaches and the village centre. The complex has a sparkling swimming pool and a laundry with washing machines and tumble dryers. There is good security in the form of perimeter electric fencing and access to the complex by means of a motorized gate. There are 2 dedicated covered parkings for the apartment.
For those flying into George Airport, car hire is available, and a scenic one-hour drive through some of the most beautiful areas in southern Africa awaits you on the way to Arrowood in Plettenberg Bay.
PLETTENBERG BAY is in close proximity to Knysna, the Tsitsikamma Forest, Storms River Mouth, the Loerie Trail, the Fern Tree Trail, the Otto Trail, the Garden of Eden, Featherbed Nature Reserve, Knysna Lagoon, Monkeyland, the Bird Sanctuary and the Knysna Elephant Park, or, for the adventurous, bungy jumping off the Bloukrans River Bridge. Within a five minutes’ drive of Arrowood is the Keurbooms estuary and river, a haven for bird watchers, canoeists and light tackle fishermen.
"Plett" is renowned for its Mediterranean type climate and sunny days thus allowing its visitors time to explore and enjoy its beautiful beaches. During the months of July to October, Southern Right Whales are to be observed in the bay. Dolphins and seals are seen throughout the year.
Other attractions include hiking the Robberg Nature Reserve, horseback trails, wild life drives, its golf courses, fishing (both surf and deep sea), scenic flights, skydiving, 4X4 trails, and a multitude of sports and of course just lazing on the beaches.
REGRET, NO STUDENT BOOKINGS PERMITTED